Giants vs. Marlins: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The San Francisco Giants and Casey Schmitt will take on the Miami Marlins and Jorge Soler on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET, in the final game of a three-game series at Oracle Park.
The Giants are -135 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Marlins (+110). The total is 8 runs for this contest (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Giants gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Giants vs. Marlins Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Giants Recent Betting Performance
- The Giants have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 3-4 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Giants and their opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Giants' last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Marlins|
|Giants vs Marlins Odds|
|Giants vs Marlins Prediction|
Giants Betting Records & Stats
- The Giants have won eight of the 20 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (40%).
- San Francisco has a 4-10 record (winning only 28.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- The Giants have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.4% in this game.
- San Francisco has had an over/under set by bookmakers 45 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 20 of those games (20-21-4).
- The Giants have not had a run line set for a contest this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.