Giants vs. Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 5:08 AM PDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 11:08 AM PDT
The San Francisco Giants (21-23) aim to add on to their four-game winning streak when they play the Miami Marlins (23-22) on Saturday at 4:05 PM ET, at Oracle Park.
The probable starters are Logan Webb (3-5) for the Giants and Braxton Garrett (1-2) for the Marlins.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Giants vs. Marlins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Webb - SF (3-5, 3.66 ERA) vs Garrett - MIA (1-2, 5.40 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Marlins|
|Giants vs Marlins Odds|
|Giants vs Marlins Prediction|
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Webb
- Webb (3-5) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in seven innings pitched against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with a 3.66 ERA and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .252.
- He's looking to extend his five-game quality start streak.
- Webb will look to finish five or more innings for the 10th start in a row.
Logan Webb vs. Marlins
- The Marlins rank 29th in MLB with 158 runs scored this season. They have a .249 batting average this campaign with 41 home runs (24th in the league).
- The Marlins have gone 8-for-26 with a double, a home run and four RBI in one game against the right-hander this season.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Braxton Garrett
- The Marlins are sending Garrett (1-2) to make his eighth start of the season. He is 1-2 with a 5.40 ERA and 36 strikeouts in 36 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last appeared on Sunday against the Cincinnati Reds, when he tossed five innings, allowing one earned run while giving up three hits.
- Over eight games this season, the 25-year-old has amassed a 5.40 ERA and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .316 to opposing hitters.
- So far this season, Garrett has not recorded a quality start.
- Garrett will look to continue a three-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 4.5 frames per outing).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.