Giants vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
When the San Francisco Giants (21-23) and Miami Marlins (23-22) match up at Oracle Park on Saturday, May 20, Logan Webb will get the ball for the Giants, while the Marlins will send Braxton Garrett to the hill. The game will begin at 4:05 PM ET.
The Giants are listed as -175 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Marlins (+145). The total is 7.5 runs for the game.
Giants vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Probable Pitchers: Webb - SF (3-5, 3.66 ERA) vs Garrett - MIA (1-2, 5.40 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-165||+140||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-160||+140||Giants (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to bet on the Giants' matchup versus the Marlins but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to help. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Giants (-175) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Giants to beat the Marlins with those odds, and the Giants emerge with the victory, you'd get back $15.71.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Thairo Estrada hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Marlins|
|Giants vs Marlins Prediction|
Giants vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have entered the game as favorites 19 times this season and won eight, or 42.1%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter, the Giants have a 2-2 record (winning 50% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for San Francisco.
- The Giants went 4-3 over the seven games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, San Francisco and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Marlins have won in 11, or 44%, of the 25 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Marlins have been victorious two times in six chances when named as an underdog of at least +145 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Giants vs. Marlins Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Wilmer Flores||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+165)|
|J.D. Davis||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+175)|
|Mitch Haniger||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+150)|
|Thairo Estrada||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+875)||0.5 (+210)|
|LaMonte Wade Jr||0.5 (-133)||0.5 (-133)||0.5 (+1200)||0.5 (+275)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Giants, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Giants Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||19th||3rd|
|Win NL West||+3000||-||4th|
Think the Giants can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for San Francisco and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.