How to Watch the Giants vs. Marlins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 7:10 AM PDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 12:15 PM PDT
The San Francisco Giants and Michael Conforto will take the field against the Miami Marlins and Bryan De La Cruz on Saturday at 4:05 PM ET in the second game of a three-game series at Oracle Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Giants vs. Marlins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|Giants vs Marlins Odds|
|Giants vs Marlins Prediction|
Giants Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Giants are sixth in baseball with 63 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- San Francisco is 13th in baseball with a .414 slugging percentage.
- The Giants' .242 batting average ranks 19th in MLB.
- San Francisco has the No. 18 offense in MLB action, scoring 4.4 runs per game (194 total runs).
- The Giants rank 16th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .319.
- The Giants' 9.6 strikeouts per game are the fourth-most in baseball.
- San Francisco's pitching staff is 16th in the majors with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- San Francisco has the 21st-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.49).
- The Giants have the 20th-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.354).
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher
- Logan Webb (3-5) gets the starting nod for the Giants in his 10th start of the season. He's put together a 3.66 ERA in 59 2/3 innings pitched, with 58 strikeouts.
- The righty last pitched on Sunday against the Arizona Diamondbacks, when he tossed seven innings, allowing one earned run while giving up three hits.
- Webb is trying to prolong a fifth-game quality start streak in this game.
- Webb will look to build on a 10-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 6.6 innings per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Giants Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Diamondbacks||L 2-1||Away||Logan Webb||Brandon Pfaadt|
|5/15/2023||Phillies||W 6-3||Home||Alex Wood||Connor Brogdon|
|5/16/2023||Phillies||W 4-3||Home||Alex Cobb||Zack Wheeler|
|5/17/2023||Phillies||W 7-4||Home||Ross Stripling||Taijuan Walker|
|5/19/2023||Marlins||W 4-3||Home||Anthony DeSclafani||Sandy Alcantara|
|5/20/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Logan Webb||Braxton Garrett|
|5/21/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Alex Wood||Jesús Luzardo|
|5/22/2023||Twins||-||Away||Alex Cobb||Bailey Ober|
|5/23/2023||Twins||-||Away||Ross Stripling||Sonny Gray|
|5/24/2023||Twins||-||Away||Anthony DeSclafani||Joe Ryan|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.