Giants vs. Marlins: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Miami Marlins and Bryan De La Cruz hit the field in the second game of a three-game series against Casey Schmitt and the San Francisco Giants, on Saturday at Oracle Park.
The favored Giants have -175 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Marlins, who are listed at +145. The matchup's over/under has been set at 7.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Giants gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Giants vs. Marlins Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-BA
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Giants Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have a record of 4-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Giants and their opponents are 4-5-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Giants' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Marlins Player Props|
|How to Watch Giants vs Marlins|
|Giants vs Marlins Odds|
|Giants vs Marlins Prediction|
Giants Betting Records & Stats
- The Giants have been the moneyline favorite 19 total times this season. They've gone 8-11 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -175 or shorter, San Francisco has gone 2-2 (50%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Giants a 63.6% chance to win.
- In the 44 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Francisco, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-20-4).
- The Giants have not had a run line set for an outing this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.