Giants Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of October 1, the San Francisco Giants (79-82) have the 13th-highest odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series at +75000, placing them in the top half of the majors. To win the NL West, the Giants' odds are +3000 (second in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Giants MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+75000||13th||(+75000, bet $100 to win $75000)|
|To Win the NL West||+3000||-||(+3000, bet $100 to win $3000)|
Think the Giants can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants Standings Information
In the NL West, the Giants are 20.0 games back. But they are just 5.0 games behind in terms of the Wild Card.
|1||Los Angeles Dodgers||-|
|3||San Diego Padres||18|
|4||San Francisco Giants||20|
Giants Team Stats
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Giants pitching staff ranks 22nd in the majors.
- San Francisco has a 4.05 team ERA that ranks 11th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Giants have a 31-14 record this season in games when they smash at least two homers.
- San Francisco has gone 18-3 in its 21 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Giants are 29-21 in the 50 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- San Francisco has gone 58-19 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Giants Next Game Information
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Giants vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Dodgers|
|Giants vs Dodgers Odds|
|Giants vs Dodgers Prediction|
Giants Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Joc Pederson||+20000||-||-||.234/.349/.418 15 HR 51 RBI|
|Mitch Haniger||+20000||-||-||.209/.266/.365 6 HR 28 RBI|
|Brandon Crawford||+25000||-||-||.197/.276/.319 7 HR 38 RBI|
|Mike Yastrzemski||+25000||-||-||.235/.331/.450 15 HR 43 RBI|
|Logan Webb||-||+10000||-||11-13 3.38 ERA 8.1 K/9|
|Sean Manaea||-||+20000||-||7-6 4.36 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Alex Cobb||-||+20000||-||7-7 3.87 ERA 7.8 K/9|
|Alex Wood||-||+20000||-||5-5 4.33 ERA 6.8 K/9|
|Anthony DeSclafani||-||+15000||-||4-8 4.88 ERA 7.1 K/9|
|Patrick Bailey||-||-||+20000||.233/.285/.359 7 HR 48 RBI|
|Luis Matos||-||-||+15000||.254/.323/.346 2 HR 14 RBI|
Giants' Top Players
- Wilmer Flores has helped carry the team's offense this year, hitting .284/.355/.509 with 22 doubles, 23 home runs, 41 walks and 60 RBI.
- So far this season, LaMonte Wade Jr has posted a .797 OPS, batting .259/.376/.421 with 14 doubles, 17 home runs, 76 walks and 46 RBI. He has also pilfered two bases.
- At the plate, Thairo Estrada is hitting .272/.316/.419 with 26 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs, 22 walks and 49 RBI.
- Joc Pederson sports a .767 OPS so far this season, as he has batted .234/.349/.418 with 14 doubles, 15 home runs, 57 walks and 46 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.