Giants Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the San Francisco Giants (28-28) have +5000 odds to win the World Series, which puts them among the bottom half of teams in Major League Baseball (17th). To win the NL West, the Giants' odds are +1400 (fourth in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Giants MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+5000||17th||(+5000, bet $100 to win $5000)|
|To Win the NL West||+1400||-||(+1400, bet $100 to win $1400)|
Think the Giants can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Giants Standings Information
The Giants are 1.0 game behind in the Wild Card standings, and 5.5 games out of first in the NL West.
|1||Los Angeles Dodgers||-|
|3||San Francisco Giants||5.5|
|4||San Diego Padres||8|
Giants Team Stats
- The 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Giants pitching staff ranks 10th in MLB.
- San Francisco's 4.16 team ERA ranks 13th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Giants have hit at least two long balls in 22 games this season, and are 13-9 in those outings.
- San Francisco is 7-2 in games this season when it has had at least five extra-base hits.
- The Giants are 13-11 in the 24 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- San Francisco has a 21-4 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (25 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Giants Next Game Information
Giants Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Joc Pederson||+20000||-||-||.222/.340/.481 5 HR 18 RBI|
|Mitch Haniger||+20000||-||-||.239/.269/.398 4 HR 19 RBI|
|Brandon Crawford||+25000||-||-||.198/.283/.356 4 HR 13 RBI|
|Mike Yastrzemski||+25000||-||-||.262/.320/.468 6 HR 15 RBI|
|Sean Manaea||-||+20000||-||2-3 5.89 ERA 11.5 K/9|
|Alex Wood||-||+20000||-||1-1 4.80 ERA 9.0 K/9|
|Alex Cobb||-||+6000||-||4-2 3.05 ERA 8.3 K/9|
|Anthony DeSclafani||-||+15000||-||4-4 3.48 ERA 6.5 K/9|
|Logan Webb||-||+2000||-||4-5 3.12 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Casey Schmitt||-||-||+4000||.325/.329/.470 2 HR 16 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Giants gear at Fanatics!
Giants' Top Players
- LaMonte Wade Jr has posted a .856 OPS this year, batting .271/.410/.446 with six doubles, seven home runs, 35 walks and 16 RBI. He has also stolen two bases.
- This season, Michael Conforto has been one of the team's best producers, delivering a .250/.347/.464 triple slash with three doubles, 11 home runs, 23 walks and 28 RBI.
- At the plate, J.D. Davis has posted a .849 OPS, batting .282/.366/.483 with eight doubles, nine home runs, 22 walks and 28 RBI. He has also nabbed one base.
- Mike Yastrzemski has hit .262/.320/.468 so far this year with nine doubles, a triple, six home runs, 11 walks and 15 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.