Unattended fire at homeless camp causes Sparks brush fire

By  | 
View Map

SPARKS, Nev. (KOLO) - An unattended fire at a homeless camp caused a small brushfire Sunday north of Mill Street and east of the Rock Boulevard Bridge.

The scene of a small brush fire near Rock Boulevard and Mill Street. Photo by Gurajpal Sangha/KOLO.

The fire was about 20 feet by 20 feet and was quickly put out, the Sparks Fire Department reported.

It was reported at about 4:55 p.m. February 26, 2018 and burned near a trucking company.