Advertisement

Two rescued from smoke-filled Sparks home early Saturday

(KOLO)
Published: Sep. 30, 2017 at 10:22 AM PDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

The Sparks Fire Department rescued two people from a smoke-filled home early Saturday and they were taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation. They remained in the hospital Saturday morning. Their conditions were not available.

The fire department responded about 3:41 a.m. to the report of the home on fire in the 1600 block of H Street. They arrived to find smoke coming out of the home. They heard people inside and they forced their way through the back door.

They rescued two people inside and a dog, which is being watched by neighbor.

The fire department described the fire as small and extinguished it. The fire is under investigation.