Reno apartment fire blamed on smoking in bed

By  | 
View Map

RENO, Nev. (KOLO) - The Reno Fire Department says smoking in bed led to a fire at a small apartment complex on Keystone Avenue.

Fire crews say the fire was reported on the 100 block of Keystone Avenue just before 5 a.m. Friday, February 9, 2017.

The fire was inside one apartment, from which two people were displaced and are being helped by the Red Cross. Surrounding units were evacuated as a precaution, but not damaged.

No one was hurt.