RENO, Nev. (KOLO)-- Tom Steyer brings his presidential campaign back to Nevada on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Tom Steyer in Reno. Photo by Abel Garcia/KOLO.
Steyer campaigns in Gardnerville and Reno on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 and in Fernley, Carson City and Reno on Wednesday, February 12.
Steyer’s family campaigns for him Thursday, February 13 in Sparks as Steyer moves on to Las Vegas.
Here is the schedule:
- Gardnerville Lunch Meet-and-Greet with Tom Steyer. Feb. 11 at Noon. JJ’s Mexican Food. 1532 U.S. Hwy 395 N in Gardnerville.
- “It’s the Economy. #Battletested” Town Hall, Feb. 11 at 6 p.m. at the National Automobile Museum at 10 S. Lake St. in Reno.
- Fernley Meet-and-Greet with Tom Steyer. Feb. 12 at 8 a.m. at the Black Bear Diner at 1190 E Main St ste. B in Fernley.
- Climate Talks with Tom. Feb. 12 at 2:30 p.m. at The Elm Estate at 1401 2nd St. in Reno.
- Carson City Meet-and-Greet with Tom Steyer. Feb. 12 at 6 p.m. at the Tom 2020 Office in Carson City at 1442 E. William St.
- El Sol Community Event - Todos Con Tom. Steyer’s son and daughter, Sam and Evi Steyer, kick-off a Latino community event hosted by the Gutierrez family, who own Futsol Sports Arena and El Sol de Nevada. Luis Daniel Hernandez, son of one of the members of the group Tigres del Norte, will headline the event. At 6:30 p.m. at the Futsol Sports Arena 1580 Hymer Ave. in Sparks.
Copyright KOLO-TV 2020