Person living in shed loses home to Reno fire

The Reno Fire Department tweeted this photograph of a shed fire in northeast Reno.
By  | 
View Map

RENO, Nev. (KOLO)-- One person was displaced after a fire in a shed used as a home in Reno, the Reno Fire Department reported.

The fire was reported about 7:19 p.m. September 13, 2018 in the 400 block of East 7th Street. The shed was at the rear of the property.

The fire department reported it quickly knocked down the fire.

One person was being evaluated for possible smoke inhalation.