Advertisement

No one hurt in Minden garage fire

(KOLO)
Published: Aug. 25, 2016 at 1:22 PM PDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

East Fork Fire Protection District has not determined the cause of a fire that destroyed a garage in Minden Thursday.

Flames were reported in the garage of the home on Wade Street shortly before 9AM August 25, 2016. Flames spread into the attic, but firefighters say the house itself is okay to inhabit.

No one was home at the time and no injuries have been reported.

All the contents of the garage, including a motorcycle and a quad runner, are destroyed.