RENO, Nev. (KOLO) The Reno Fire Department says no one was hurt in a hazmat situation late Monday, December 3, 2018.
Crews responded to Garlock Printing and Converting on Woodland Avenue in west Reno just before 11:15 p.m.
A battalion chief tells us something went wrong during a chemical process and vapors were released inside the building. We're told air scrubbers inside helped keep the situation under control.
Reno Fire says 18 employees were inside the building at the time. They were checked by paramedics at the scene, but no one was taken to a hospital.
The scene was given the all-clear a few hours later.