Nevada State Museum book signing on Sunday
The Nevada State Museum’s annual Autumn Book Signing is Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the museum’s Dema Guinn Concourse.
The museum is at 600 N. Carson Street, Carson City. Admission is free. Light refreshments will be served.
Scheduled this year are:
- Jackie Boor – Logan: The honorable life and scandalous death of a western lawman
- Valerie P. Cohen and Michael P. Cohen – Tree Lines; Granite and Grace
- Patricia Crane – Casino Sidemen; Reno Showroom Musicians of the 1950s
- Marshall Fey – The Emigrant Trail; Long Road to California, 3rd enlarged edition
- Steve Hale – The Passionate Creation of the National Park Service
- Rod Haulenbeek – Northern Nevada Tree Identifier; Tree Adventures at Tahoe; co-author of University of Nevada, Reno Arboretum
- Arlene L. Jenkins – True Stories of Nevada’s Hauntings and Unexplained Mysteries; True Stories of Ghosts and Spirits of Nevada, Past and Present
- Stan Paher – Nevada Ghost Town and Desert Atlas, 10th edition, thoroughly revised
- Jane Sweetland – Boxcar Diplomacy; Sons at War
- David and Gayle Woodruff – Tales Along El Camino Sierra Two; A Sentimental Journey Along Highway 395