LAS VEGAS (AP) - The Catholic Diocese of Las Vegas has made public the names of 33 former priests and church associates who it says have been "credibly accused" of sexual misconduct with children.
Bishop George Leo Thomas and church officials said Friday that no one named on the list compiled by a diocese review board still serves in any parish or school in the diocese with some 750,000 Catholics.
Twenty-one of the 33 on the list are dead.
Some were also listed among 12 "credibly accused" that the Reno diocese released last week.
Officials say they have an open investigation of allegations against one man, 76-year-old Philip Napolitano, who served at diocese schools in North Las Vegas and Reno.
Napolitano did not immediately respond to a telephone message.
The disclosures come amid similar revelations in church districts around the country.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)