Faulty electrical equipment started north Reno fire

Published: Jun. 14, 2019 at 9:53 AM PDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

The Reno Fire Department says a house fire in north Reno Friday was caused by a faulty supply line to the garage exterior lighting chase.

Flames were reported at the home on Cambrian Court just after 9 a.m. June 14. The fire spread to the attic and caused "significant" damage that means the house is unlivable until repairs are made. There is also smoke and water damage.

No one is hurt and no other structures were damaged.

Copyright KOLO-TV 2019

Latest News

Latest News