Garage fire leaves Mogul home uninhabitable

By  | 

MOGUL, Nev. (KOLO)-- A garage fire Saturday evening in Mogul left a home uninhabitable due to smoke damage, the Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District reported.

The Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District provided this photograph of a garage fire on Lemming Drive in Mogul.

The fire happened before 6 p.m. on November 9, 2019 on Lemming Drive.

TMFPD Engine 40 based in Verdi was first on scene and put out the fire before other fire crews arrived, TMFPD said.

There were no injuries. The American Red Cross was notified.

The fire is under investigation.

Copyright KOLO-TV 2019