Firefighters extinguish house fire at 18th and C Streets

By  | 
View Map

SPARKS, Nev. (KOLO) - The Sparks Fire Department has put out a house fire at 18th and C Streets.

The call went out at 10:50AM September 19, 2017, and firefighters arrived to find the house to be fully involved. They say they had the flames out within 15 minutes.

All occupants and two dogs had gotten out of the house, and there are no reports of injuries.

The cause of the fire has not been determined, but the residents indicated they heard an explosion leading to the fire.

With extensive damage done to the house, the Red Cross is working with residents to make sure they have a place to stay.