Advertisement

Elevator motor short fills VA Hospital with smoke

(KOLO)
Published: Jul. 3, 2017 at 6:49 PM PDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Thick white smoke filled one elevator shaft and the sixth floor of the VA Hospital Monday at 5:39 p.m.

It was caused by a short on the elevator motor.

The smoke never reached the patients and they were not in danger, according to Reno Fire Department Truck One Captain Tom Dunn.

This hospital used its HVAC system to clear smoke out of the hospital about 15 minutes after it was first discovered.

Latest News

Latest News