Fire breaks out at Anna’s Mexican Grill, sending 2 to the hospital

The fire broke out around 2:30 p.m. Monday
The fire broke out around 2:30 p.m. Monday(KOLO/Michael Cooper)
Published: Oct. 16, 2023 at 4:08 PM PDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

RENO, Nev. (KOLO) - A fire broke out at Anna’s Mexican Grill near S. McCarran Boulevard and W. 4th Street, sending two people to the hospital.

Fire crews say the blaze broke out in the restaurant’s kitchen around 2:30 p.m. The restaurant has been shut down for the time being.

The Reno Fire Department says the blaze was able to be contained to the unit and did not spread to neighboring businesses.