Morning Break goes live from Greater Nevada Field ahead of Reno Aces opening day
RENO, Nev. (KOLO) - KOLO 8 has a great partnership with the Reno Aces. As the minor league team gets ready to kick off a new season at Greater Nevada Field, we wanted to bring you show dedicated to everything you need to know about game day. From the history of the team dating back 15 years to the new food you’ll be able to buy at concessions to the players and coaches who are bringing all the action, Friday’s Morning Break live show was one for the history books.
- KOLO 8 News Now’s Josh Little takes a look back at the last 15 years of Aces baseball from the building of the stadium to 2022′s PCL Championship.
- KOLO 8 News Now’s Kurt Schroeder checks out the new stadium updates at Greater Nevada Field.
- KOLO 8 News Now’s Karlie Drew and Reno Aces VP Vince Ruffino show off what’s new at the team shop.
- KOLO 8 News Now’s Crystal Garcia introduces you to some of the women behind the scenes at the Aces organization.
- KOLO 8 News Now’s Josh Little interviews Reno Aces team manager, Blake Lalli, ahead of 2023 season.
- KOLO 8 News Now’s Kurt Schroeder and Katey Roshetko chat with Kevin DiDomenico.
- KOLO 8 News Now’s Karlie Drew talks to Chris Payne about getting the fans hyped for game day.
- KOLO 8 News Now’s Katey Roshetko and Kurt Schroeder interview Reno Aces CCO, Mike Murray, about April promotions at Greater Nevada Field.
- KOLO 8 News Now’s John Macaluso checks out the menu at the concession stands.
Copyright 2023 KOLO. All rights reserved.