Mammovan returns to western Nevada
RENO, Nev. (KOLO) -Nevada Health Center’s Mammovan returns to western Nevada June 9 to June 13.
Mammography screenings are primarily for women age 40 and older; however, screenings will be provided to those younger than 40 that have a screening referral from a provider.
The Mammovan provides access to healthcare services throughout Nevada. Screenings are provided to all women regardless of economic status. It accepts most major insurance plans, Medicaid and Medicare and offer a sliding-fee scale for the uninsured.
Pre-screening for any COVID-19 related symptoms will occur inside the clinic before entering the Mammovan. Call 877-581-6266 option 1 to make an appointment.
All locations are from 7:40 a.m. to 3:40 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 9: St. Peter Canisius Catholic Church 225 E. 5th Ave. Sun Valley
- Thursday, June 10: Community Health alliance 1055 Wells Ave Reno
- Friday, June 11: Sierra Health Center 3325 Research Way Carson City
- Saturday, June 12: Yerington Paiute Tribal Clinic 30 W. Loop Road, Yerington
- Sunday, June 13: Lyon County Community Health Clinic 26 Nevin Way, Yerington
Copyright 2021 KOLO. All rights reserved.