Reno Wine Walk going virtual
RENO, Nev. (KOLO) - This year’s Reno Wine Walk will have new twist.
Because of the pandemic, organizers are making it a virtual event and are calling it the “Wine-Lock.”
Tickets cost $40. You can pre-order your ticket online, then pick up on event day at Ceol Irish Pub at 538 South Virginia Street. You will get a mystery bag filled with two mystery bottles of wine, a DIY wine glass to design, beer from Brewer’s Cabinet, and substantial discounts, stickers, and promotional information from the downtown businesses.
Share what you get online, and take part in the following online contests using the tags #renowinelock #renoriverwalk:
· Best designed glass- post to Instagram #renowinelock
· Most people on one zoom call- take a screenshot and post to Instagram #renowinelock
· Most "likes" for a posted pic using #renowinelock
· Best dressed- post pic to Instagram #renowinelock
· Best costume- post pic to Instagram #renowinelock
Money from the event will go towards supporting 75 businesses in the Riverwalk and local non-profits.
The Reno Wine Walk is Saturday, July 18.
Copyright 2020 KOLO. All rights reserved.