March 12, 2014
- Rain and snow, cooler on Monday
- An overnight blizzard has left parts of the Colorado mountains covered in new snow.
- Cooler and windy for Sunday.
- Warm but windy this weekend.
- Sunny skies with highs in the 70s today and tomorrow!
- Mostly sunny skies and highs in the low 70s today! Enjoy!
- 70s return with sunshine for Friday and Saturday.
- The rain is over. Expect partly cloudy skies this afternoon with highs in the mid 60s.
- Expect clouds/rain this morning with partial clearing in the afternoon.
- Warm but cloudy, cooler Thursday.
- Sunny and warm today! Expect highs in the low 70s this afternoon!
- Look forward to a great day! Expect sunny skies with highs in the low 70s.
- Clear and cool overnight... sunny and the low seventies Wednesday afternoon. A few showers possible early Thursday morning.
- Mainly sunny today with highs in the upper 50s.
- Sunny skies, mild and breezy on Tuesday. Highs climb back into the low seventies by Wednesday.
- Morning Showers and gusty winds today. Expect a high of 50 this afternoon.
- Rain and snow for the morning commute.
- Strong winds on Sunday. A wind advisory begins at 11 am until 11pm Sunday night. A chance for snow showers early on Monday morning.
- Mild mostly sunny weekend with highs in the 60's.
- We're calling for a nice end to the work week! Expect mostly sunny skies today with highs in the mid 60s.
- Partly cloudy skies today with highs peaking in the mid-60s.
- Mostly cloudy and mild into Friday
- Mostly cloudy and windy today. Highs in the mid 60s.
- Breezy,cloudy and rain on Thursday
- Mostly sunny today, but the clouds, wind and rain return tomorrow.