- The University of Nevada volleyball team was predicted to finish 11th in the Mountain West preseason poll voted on by the league’s head coaches, the conference announced on Tuesday.
- In 2013, Chase Tenpenny had arguably the best season a Nevada punter has ever had, resulting in a contract with the San Diego Chargers. This year, the tough task of replacing Tenpenny belongs to sophomore Alex Boy.
- With all the changes on this year's Wolf Pack football team, there is one position that returns some key talent from last season: linebacker. Jonathan McNeal and Jordan Dobrich represent two of the Pack's top three tacklers from a year ago, and they have the Pack defense off to a strong start in fall camp.
- Senior quarterback Cody Fajardo has been named to The Manning Award Watch List, the organization announced Thursday. The list includes 32 of the top quarterbacks in the nation heading into the 2014 season.
- The Mountain West released its 2014 soccer preseason poll Wednesday morning with the Nevada soccer team predicted to finish ninth in the 12-team league, as voted on by the league’s head coaches.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.