- Senior Austin Byler hit a walk-off single in the bottom of the 11th inning and No. 29 Nevada swept Pacific behind a 13-12 victory Monday at Peccole Park. In a game that lasted four hours and 35 minutes, the Wolf Pack (10-1) and Tigers combined for 25 runs and 36 hits in Nevada’s highest scoring affair of the season.
- The Nevada football schedule has been announced and features four of the first six games at home at Mackay Stadium, including early showdowns with top-20 foe Arizona and cross-state rival UNLV.
- AJ West scored 17 points - 13 of which came from the free throw line - and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Nevada to a 62-51 victory over San Jose State on Saturday, snapping the Wolf Pack's three-game losing skid and extending the Spartans' to 18 straight.
- A 23-run outburst against Southern Illinois highlighted the Nevada softball team’s split on Saturday at the Puerto Vallarta College Challenge. The Wolf Pack set the program record for runs in a single game in the 23-9 win over the Salukis before falling to Northern Colorado, 6-4.
- The University of Nevada baseball team postponed Saturday’s game against Pacific due to snowy conditions in Reno. A make-up game has been scheduled for 1 p.m. PT Monday, March 2, at Peccole Park.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.