- A strong fourth quarter was not enough for the Nevada women’s basketball team as it dropped a 73-65 decision to Utah Valley Friday evening during the opening day of the annual Nugget Classic.
- Head coach Matt Meuchel and the Nevada softball program have announced the schedule for the upcoming 2016 season. The schedule features five opponents that finished 2015 ranked in the top 100 in the RPI rankings and six series at Hixson Park.
- The Nevada Wolf Pack volleyball team finished their season in San Diego tonight with a 3-0 (25-12, 25-22, 25-23) loss to the San Diego State Aztecs. The Pack’s 12 wins are the most since 2010.
- The University of Nevada men’s basketball team will honor Bill Musselman and Flip Saunders by performing the pregame routine that the University of Minnesota used in the early 1970s.
- On the final day of the Bank of Hawaii Rainbow Wahine Classic, the Nevada women’s basketball team closed its stay on the islands with a 69-58 loss to Loyola Marymount Sunday afternoon.
- Devante Mays ran for 133 yards and two touchdowns and Kyler Fackrell recovered a fumble in the end zone in the fourth quarter as Utah State became bowl eligible by scoring the final 24 points to beat Nevada 31-27 on Saturday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.