- For the second day in a row the University of Nevada (21-16, 13-8 MW) baseball team got a walk-off hit to defeat Fresno State (19-21, 8-12 MW) by the same score of 9-8 at Peccole Park.
- Six more Nevada football games have been slated for national television broadcasts with four on CBS Sports Network and two on an ESPN network as the Mountain West announced a 34-game broadcast schedule today.
- The University of Nevada (19-15) baseball team’s six-game win streak was snapped after the Wolf Pack fell 7-0 to San Francisco (17-18) at Benedetti Diamond Tuesday afternoon. The Pack dropped to 19-15 while the Dons improved to 17-18 on the season.
- Two dunks by University of Nevada senior point guard Deonte Burton have been nominated for the fifth annual College Dunk of the Year Tournament, hosted by The Hoops Manifesto. The dunks occurred at UNLV and at Boise State. The dunk at BSU was number one on ESPN’s top 10 Plays of the Day and the dunk at UNLV was second.
- The Mountain West announced today plans to send an all-star women’s volleyball team to Europe, July 8-19, 2014. Leading the trip will be San Diego State women’s volleyball coach and 2012 MW Coach of the Year Deitre Collins-Parker.
- The University of Nevada (19-14, 11-7 MW) baseball team defeated San Diego State (25-11, 10-8 MW) 11-4 on Sunday afternoon at Peccole Park to complete the three-game Mountain West series sweep of the Aztecs. The Wolf Pack improved to 11-7 in MW play and took over sole possession of third place in the conference standings, one game in front of SDSU’s 10-8 mark.