- Colin Kaepernick says he has been fined more than $11,000 by the NFL and he will appeal the penalty for what was called "inappropriate language" by the 49ers quarterback following a fourth-quarter interception in Sunday's 28-20 loss to the Bears.
- Six additional University of Nevada men’s basketball games will be televised nationally this season. Three will appear on ROOT Sports Rocky Mountain and three on Campus Insiders/Mountain West Network.
- Senior quarterback Cody Fajardo has been named Mountain West Offensive Player of the Week after a masterful performance at Arizona on Saturday, the league office announced Monday morning. It marks the third career weekly accolade – two from the MW and one from the WAC in 2011 - for Fajardo.
- Senior Tessa Lea’ea posted 14 kills and the Wolf Pack held Sacramento State to a hitting percentage of .100 as the Nevada volleyball team swept the Hornets, 3-0, before 508 at the Virginia Street Gym on Tuesday evening.
- Freshman Celyn Khoo got her first top-20 finish of her collegiate career in her first collegiate tournament. Khoo finished tied for 17th in the Colonel Wollenberg Ptarmigan Ram Classic, hosted by Colorado State.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.