- Cody Fajardo's second rushing touchdown, a 2-yard run to start the fourth quarter, lifted Nevada to a 21-10 over San Jose State in the Mountain West opener for both schools Saturday night.
- University of Nevada forward AJ West has been granted an additional year of eligibility by the NCAA and will have two seasons remaining to play for the Wolf Pack. West will be a junior in 2014-15 and play his senior year in 2015-16.
- Colin Kaepernick says he has been fined more than $11,000 by the NFL and he will appeal the penalty for what was called "inappropriate language" by the 49ers quarterback following a fourth-quarter interception in Sunday's 28-20 loss to the Bears.
- Six additional University of Nevada men’s basketball games will be televised nationally this season. Three will appear on ROOT Sports Rocky Mountain and three on Campus Insiders/Mountain West Network.
- Senior quarterback Cody Fajardo has been named Mountain West Offensive Player of the Week after a masterful performance at Arizona on Saturday, the league office announced Monday morning. It marks the third career weekly accolade – two from the MW and one from the WAC in 2011 - for Fajardo.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.