More Reno Aces Headlines
Aces' Kieschnick, Alfredo Marte Claimed by Angels
- The Angels claimed outfielders Roger Kieschnick and Alfredo Marte off waivers from Arizona on Tuesday.
Aces' Nevin Among Candidates for Diamondbacks' Job
- Reno Aces manager Phil Nevin is one of seven candidates to fill the Diamondbacks vacant manager position.
Aces' Ahmed, Chafin and Wilson Called Up by D'backs
- The Arizona Diamondbacks have recalled infielder Nick Ahmed and left-handed pitcher Andrew Chafin from Triple-A Reno, and selected the contract of catcher Bobby Wilson.
Brooks' Gem Ends Aces Season
- Aaron Brooks threw a complete-game shutout to lead the Omaha Storm Chasers to a 4-0 win over the Reno Aces in the winner-take-all game five Sunday afternoon at Werner Park.
Storm Chasers Blast Aces to Force Game Five
- The Omaha Storm Chasers powered up in game four, blasting five home runs on their way to an 11-2 win over the Reno Aces Saturday afternoon at Werner Park.
Aces Win Game 3, Take 2-1 Series Lead
- A two-run blast by Roger Kieschnick and six shutout innings from Andrew Chafin propelled the Reno Aces past the Omaha Storm Chasers, 2-1, Friday night at Werner Park.
Aces Win Game 2, Tie Championship Series 1-1
- The Reno Aces used a four-run second inning to top the Omaha Storm Chasers, 4-2, and even the best-of-five Pacific Coast League Championship Series at a game apiece.
Omaha Beats Reno in Game 1 of PCL Championship
- The Omaha Storm Chasers scored three runs the first and second innings on their way to a 6-2 win over the Reno Aces in game one of the Pacific Coast League Championship Series at Aces Ballpark Tuesday night.
Brewer's Gem Puts Aces in PCL Championship Series
- For the second time in three years, the Reno Aces will play for the Pacific Coast League Championship. Backed by another strong effort by starter Charles Brewer, the Aces topped the Las Vegas 51s, 7-3, Saturday night at Aces Ballpark to win the Pacific Conference Championship Series three games to one.
Friday Night is Alright for Local Sports Fans
- Reno was a town divided Friday night as the Wolf Pack were in action at Mackay Stadium and the Aces were in the playoffs at the ballpark downtown.
More More Reno Aces Headlines