More Reno Aces Headlines
Aces' Ahmed, Chafin and Wilson Called Up by D'backs
- The Arizona Diamondbacks have recalled infielder Nick Ahmed and left-handed pitcher Andrew Chafin from Triple-A Reno, and selected the contract of catcher Bobby Wilson.
Brooks' Gem Ends Aces Season
- Aaron Brooks threw a complete-game shutout to lead the Omaha Storm Chasers to a 4-0 win over the Reno Aces in the winner-take-all game five Sunday afternoon at Werner Park.
Storm Chasers Blast Aces to Force Game Five
- The Omaha Storm Chasers powered up in game four, blasting five home runs on their way to an 11-2 win over the Reno Aces Saturday afternoon at Werner Park.
Aces Win Game 3, Take 2-1 Series Lead
- A two-run blast by Roger Kieschnick and six shutout innings from Andrew Chafin propelled the Reno Aces past the Omaha Storm Chasers, 2-1, Friday night at Werner Park.
Aces Win Game 2, Tie Championship Series 1-1
- The Reno Aces used a four-run second inning to top the Omaha Storm Chasers, 4-2, and even the best-of-five Pacific Coast League Championship Series at a game apiece.
Omaha Beats Reno in Game 1 of PCL Championship
- The Omaha Storm Chasers scored three runs the first and second innings on their way to a 6-2 win over the Reno Aces in game one of the Pacific Coast League Championship Series at Aces Ballpark Tuesday night.
Brewer's Gem Puts Aces in PCL Championship Series
- For the second time in three years, the Reno Aces will play for the Pacific Coast League Championship. Backed by another strong effort by starter Charles Brewer, the Aces topped the Las Vegas 51s, 7-3, Saturday night at Aces Ballpark to win the Pacific Conference Championship Series three games to one.
Friday Night is Alright for Local Sports Fans
- Reno was a town divided Friday night as the Wolf Pack were in action at Mackay Stadium and the Aces were in the playoffs at the ballpark downtown.
Five-Run Fifth Puts Aces One Win Away From Conference Title
- Mike Jacobs’ electrified Aces Ballpark with a go-ahead three-run homer in the fifth, and Reno’s bullpen shut down the Las Vegas offense for the final 4 1/3 innings to seal a 7-5 victory Friday night.
Aces Even Series as Chafin Dominates
- The Reno Aces got early offense and starter Andrew Chafin dominated the Las Vegas 51s, throwing a complete game shutout to lead the Aces to a 6-0 win Thursday night at Cashman Field. The win evened the best-of-five series at one game each.
More More Reno Aces Headlines