More Reno Aces Headlines
Yankees Get Former Aces Shortstop Gregorius in 3-Team Trade
- The Arizona Diamondbacks have sent slick-fielding, light-hitting shortstop Didi Gregorius to the New York Yankees in a three-team deal that included Detroit.
Former Aces RHP Bolsinger Traded to Dodgers
- The Arizona Diamondbacks have traded former Reno Aces RHP Mike Bolsinger to the Los Angeles Dodgers in exchange for cash considerations.
Aces' Kieschnick, Alfredo Marte Claimed by Angels
- The Angels claimed outfielders Roger Kieschnick and Alfredo Marte off waivers from Arizona on Tuesday.
Aces' Nevin Among Candidates for Diamondbacks' Job
- Reno Aces manager Phil Nevin is one of seven candidates to fill the Diamondbacks vacant manager position.
Aces' Ahmed, Chafin and Wilson Called Up by D'backs
- The Arizona Diamondbacks have recalled infielder Nick Ahmed and left-handed pitcher Andrew Chafin from Triple-A Reno, and selected the contract of catcher Bobby Wilson.
Brooks' Gem Ends Aces Season
- Aaron Brooks threw a complete-game shutout to lead the Omaha Storm Chasers to a 4-0 win over the Reno Aces in the winner-take-all game five Sunday afternoon at Werner Park.
Storm Chasers Blast Aces to Force Game Five
- The Omaha Storm Chasers powered up in game four, blasting five home runs on their way to an 11-2 win over the Reno Aces Saturday afternoon at Werner Park.
Aces Win Game 3, Take 2-1 Series Lead
- A two-run blast by Roger Kieschnick and six shutout innings from Andrew Chafin propelled the Reno Aces past the Omaha Storm Chasers, 2-1, Friday night at Werner Park.
Aces Win Game 2, Tie Championship Series 1-1
- The Reno Aces used a four-run second inning to top the Omaha Storm Chasers, 4-2, and even the best-of-five Pacific Coast League Championship Series at a game apiece.
Omaha Beats Reno in Game 1 of PCL Championship
- The Omaha Storm Chasers scored three runs the first and second innings on their way to a 6-2 win over the Reno Aces in game one of the Pacific Coast League Championship Series at Aces Ballpark Tuesday night.
More More Reno Aces Headlines