More Reno Aces Headlines
Nine-Run Fifth Inning Propels 51s Past Aces
- The Las Vegas 51s used a nine-run top of the fifth inning to get past the Reno Aces (@Aces), 15-9, Sunday night at Aces Ballpark.
Pagnozzi Delivers Clutch Hit in Aces Win Over 51s
- Matt Pagnozzi (@MattPagnozzi) snapped a tie in the eighth inning with a run-scoring base hit to lead the Reno Aces (@Aces) to an 8-5 win over the Las Vegas 51s in front of 9,056 fans at Aces Ballpark Saturday night.
Aces' Big Inning Sinks 51s
- The Reno Aces (@Aces) wasted little time in deciding the fate of Friday night's game against in-state rival Las Vegas. They scored seven runs in the bottom of the first inning on their way to a 12-2 win over the 51s in front of 8,077 fans at Aces Ballpark.
Aces Rally to Beat Isotopes
- The Reno Aces (@Aces) used home runs from Jamie Romak and Peter O'Brien to rally past the Albuquerque Isotopes in an 8-4 win Wednesday night at Aces Ballpark.
Arizona Recalls Reliever Leone, Options OF Dorn to Reno
- The Arizona Diamondbacks have recalled right-handed reliever Dominic Leone from Double-A Mobile and optioned outfielder Danny Dorn to Triple-A Reno.
Aces Win on Freeman's Walk-Off
- The Reno Aces (@Aces) erased a 5-0 deficit with three runs in the eighth, and three runs in the ninth to walk-off the Albuquerque Isotopes in a dramatic 6-5 win Monday night at Aces Ballpark.
Aces Stung in Salt Lake, Swept by Bees
- The Reno (@Aces) couldn’t capitalize on numerous scoring opportunities in a 4-1 loss to the Salt Lake Bees Sunday afternoon at Smith’s Ballpark.
Diamondbacks Put Starter Anderson on DL, Recall Stites, Dorn From Reno
- The Arizona Diamondbacks have put starting pitcher Chase Anderson on the 15-day disabled list because of right triceps inflammation.
Bees Blast Past Reno to Claim Series
- Back-to-back home runs in the bottom of the sixth propelled the Salt Lake Bees to a 6-4 win and series-clinching victory over the Reno (@Aces) Saturday night at Smith’s Ballpark.
Bees Edge Aces 6-5
- In a game that featured a 22-minute power failure delay, the Salt Lake Bees used 13 hits to down the Reno Aces (@Aces), 6-5, on Friday night at Smith’s Ballpark.
More More Reno Aces Headlines