More Reno Aces Headlines
Ninth Inning Rally Falls Short, Las Vegas Tops Reno, 6-3
Updated: 12:50 AM
- The Reno Aces’ ninth-inning rally fell short Tuesday night in a 6-3 loss to the Las Vegas 51s at Aces Ballpark.
Aces Can't Cash in Late, Drop Series Finale
- The Reno Aces came up short in a bid for their first series win of 2014. Looking to take three of four from the El Paso Chihuahuas, Reno dropped the series finale, 5-3, at Kino Stadium in Tucson.
Randy Wolf Joins Aces and Will Start Tonight; Bolsinger Called Up
- Long-time Major League Baseball veteran Randy Wolf has joined the Reno Aces in Tucson and will start tonight in the series finale against the El Paso Chihuahuas.
Aces Climb Over .500 With Comeback Win
- The pitching has been dominant, the defense has followed suit, and the offense is gaining traction as the Aces climbed over .500 for the first time in 2014 with a 6-4 win over the El Paso Chihuahuas at Kino Stadium in Tucson, Ariz. Sunday afternoon.
Aces' Bats Go Quiet in Bradley's Solid Start
- Archie Bradley did just about all he could to get the Aces a win in their first road game of the season. The highly-touted prospect went seven innings and limited the El Paso Chihuahuas to just two runs on three hits in Reno’s 2-1 loss Friday night in Tucson, Ariz.
D-Backs Sign Veteran Wolf to Minor League Contract
- The Arizona Diamondbacks have signed left-hander Randy Wolf to a minor league contract.
Aces Ride Jacobs' 3-Run Blast to Win
- The Aces’ season-opening, eight-game homestand came to an end with a positive result; a 5-4 win over the Albuquerque Isotopes to improve to 4-4 on the young season.
Reno Police Remind Aces Fans About Parking
- With the start of the Reno Aces baseball season, the Reno Police Department would like to remind the fans attending games that there is permitted and restricted parking areas on E 2nd Street and Kuenzli Street near the stadium.
Aces Dump Isotopes 9-2
- It was all Aces Wednesday night as Reno used a six-run first inning to cruise to an easy 9-2 win at Aces Ballpark.
Isotopes Edge Aces 4-3
- The Albuquerque Isotopes used three home runs and rallied around an inside-the-park home run by DiDi Gregorius to trump the Aces, 4-3, Tuesday afternoon at Aces Ballpark.
More More Reno Aces Headlines