KOLO Local News Headlines
Wind Event Does Serious Damage in Hidden Valley
Updated: 9:21 PM
- A freak wind event touched down in Hidden Valley around 9am Monday.
Tuesday Web Weather Forecast
Posted: 9:22 PM
- Cool, breezy weather will stick around over the next couple days under sunny skies, as the gradient between a low in southern Nevada and high pressure building over the Great Basin stokes the wind.
Murder Victim Michelle MItchell's Sister Reflects
Updated: 10:28 PM
- What would it be like to have your younger sister die in a bizarre murder more than 30 years ago, watch the person who did it be convicted twice in two court cases, and then find out nothing of what you though about the event is true? That's what happened to Martha Mitchell—sister to slain UNR co-ed Michelle Mitchell.
Sparks Mayor Says Economy is Improving
Updated: 10:28 PM
- Sparks Mayor Geno Martini said there are signs the economy is improving in his State of the City address Monday.
Pilot in Carson Plane Crash ID'd as Wellington Man
Updated: 3:32 PM
- A man from Wellington, Nevada has been identified as the lone victim in a weekend plane crash.
Solicitors Seeking to Trick New Homeowners Out of Money
Posted: 8:16 AM
- New homeowners beware. Across the country, solicitors are trying to prey on people's ignorance of the home buying process to trick them out of their hard-earned cash.
Sparks Police Investigate Hit-And-Run
Updated: 8:21 AM
- Sparks police are looking for the driver involved in a hit and run accident over the weekend. According to Sparks Police, the accident happened in the intersection of Sullivan Lane and G Street on Sunday at 8:18pm.
Sparks Police Search For Armed Robber
Updated: 8:23 AM
- Sparks police are looking for the man who robbed the Safe Mini-Mart on Rock Blvd.
Reno Fly Shop to Return in April
Updated: 2:37 PM
- Reno has been without a locally-owned fly shop for about 4 years, but that will change in the coming weeks.
Man Arrested in Driver-Vs-Pedestrian Accident
Updated: 8:31 AM
- Sparks resident James Garoutte was arrested Saturday, March 8, 2014, and booked for leaving the scene of an accident, according to Sparks police.
More KOLO Local News Headlines
International Headlines - ABC.com