KOLO Local News Headlines
Clarity Card To Streamline Services For Those In Need
- In an effort to ease the burden of homelessness and hunger, charitable organizations in Washoe County are coming together with a new system called the Clarity Card.
Drought to Continue Through 2014
- Experts say, even as we get into fall and winter, rains will not make a major difference in the drought situation this year.
Protecting Yourself from Credit Card Fraud
Posted: 12:00 AM
- It's one of the fastest growing crimes in America--credit card and identity fraud. How can you keep it from happening to you?
Washoe Air Downgraded Again
- People with heart or lung disease, older adults, and children should reduce prolonged or heavy exertion.
Tuesday Web Weather Forecast
- Smoke and haze will remain a part of the forecast as long as the massive King Fire continues to burn, and heavier smoke is likely over the next couple of days, as southwesterly wind increases.
Police Search For Missing Sparks Woman
- The Sparks Police Department is asking the public to help find a missing Sparks woman last seen on Friday, September 19, 2014.
Smoke Getting To You? It's Affecting Your Pet, Too
- All this smoke getting to you? It's getting to your pet, too.
Last Chance Joe Has a New Home
- Last Chance Joe, the iconic statue on the north side of John Ascuaga's Nugget, has a new home.
Surveillance Photos Released in Stolen Credit Card Case
- Reno police have released surveillance photos they hope will help them in a stolen credit card case.
Police Look for Handgun Used in Neighborhood Shooting
- Sparks police are looking for a handgun used in a shooting and possible suicide attempt Monday morning.
More KOLO Local News Headlines
International Headlines - ABC.com