KOLO Local News Headlines
WCSO Investigating Double Homicide
- Neighbors of McLemore Ct. say most of the residents are elderly and retired, seldom does crime occur. It's one of the reasons Mark Mason moved to there four years ago. However, just before he went to bed Sunday night, a fight outside broke the neighborhood's silence.
Washoe County, Developers Reach Deal Over Stadium Back Taxes
- Washoe County Commission Chairwoman Marsha Berkbigler says developers of a downtown Reno stadium have reached a tentative agreement with the county to pay some $1.2 million in back taxes owed on it.
Monday Web Weather
- Sunny and warm at 73 on Monday with 80 by Tuesday.
Habitat for Humanity Builds Playhouses for Charity
- You have a chance of winning a playhouse for you kids and help a local organization at the same time. It's part of Habitat for Humanity's 3rd Annual Build-A-Thon charity event.
Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash
- A California man died after he crashed his motorcycle during day one of this year's Virginia City Grand Prix. According to the Storey County Sheriff's Office, 59-year-old Robin Schmidt of Livermore crashed on "P" street around 3:00 PM Saturday.
Sparks Police Looking For Armed Robber Of 7-11
- Sparks Police are investigating an armed robbery of the 7-11 on 15th Street in Sparks early Saturday morning.
Sparks Police: Man Robbed Early Saturday
- Sparks Police are investigating the robbery of a Sparks man early Saturday.
4 Cited, 1 Arrested In Downtown Reno Prostitution Sting
- Four men were cited and one arrested by the Regional Street Enforcement Team in a prostitution sting focusing on downtown Reno on Friday.
Storm Bringing Snow To The Sierra, Lake Tahoe
- A late season storm blowing in from the north has triggered a winter weather advisory in the Sierra, where several inches of snow is expected at Lake Tahoe Saturday and up to a foot in the upper elevations.
Reno Chosen As Neutral Site For Big Sky Basketball Tournament
- The Reno Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority and the Big Sky Conference announced Reno will host the conference basketball championship tourney for the next three years.
More KOLO Local News Headlines
International Headlines - ABC.com