- Update 8:50pm: Sjon Singleton has been found safe and his mother arrested South of Hawthorne by Mineral County Sheriff's Deputies. The mother faces charges of child abduction, and is being transported to the Mineral County Jail.
- An expelled Nevada state assemblyman plans to plead guilty in two Las Vegas criminal cases dating to the days before the 2013 legislative session, in a plea deal that would get him out of jail and into a mental health program.
- A Las Vegas judge is questioning the source of bail money that a former Nevada state prison guard wants to post so he can serve house arrest while facing charges that he smuggled contraband to Las Vegas Strip shooting suspect Ammar Harris.
- A 48-year-old police sergeant from Glendale, California, is facing a misdemeanor prostitution charge in Nevada after his arrest in a prostitution sting at a Las Vegas Strip hotel-casino.
- A former Nevada state lawmaker has pleaded not guilty to a gun charge dating to allegations that he threatened to harm an Assembly leader days before the 2013 legislative session began.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.