Posted: 12:49 PM
- A fire official in says a 47-year-old man was found unconscious and his 8-year-old son was treated for smoke inhalation after a smoky weekend fire in the kitchen of a southern Nevada timeshare unit.
Posted: 11:35 AM
- A former pet shop owner has pleaded guilty to felony arson and insurance fraud in a fire at a Las Vegas pet shop where 27 puppies and dogs were rescued by firefighters earlier this year.
Posted: 11:46 AM
- Organizers of a southern Nevada festival that sent thousands of paper lanterns floating into the desert sky are apologizing for logistical problems that left crowds waiting for shuttle buses for hours.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.