Ten Displaced After Downtown Fire

By: AP Email
By: AP Email

LAS VEGAS (AP) - A downtown Las Vegas fire injured a firefighter
and displaced 10 people when a guest house and motor home were
destroyed by the blaze.

The firefighter was injured by a nail that went through his boot
while working on the fire Monday night.

Las Vegas Fire & Rescue spokesman Tim Szymanski says it took
firefighters about 30 minutes to contain the blaze. Firefighters
responded at about 11:21 p.m.

The Las Vegas Sun reports that it's estimated the fire caused $75,000 in damages. Investigators say it started by an unattended stove in the guest home.

Six adults and four children affected by the fire are receiving
aid from the Red Cross.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 163629826 - kolotv.com/a?a=163629826
Gray Television, Inc.