LAS VEGAS (AP) - A casino in the master-planned Lake Las Vegas community has closed its doors over lease issues two years after making a comeback from a previous shutdown.
Mike Lawton of the Nevada Gaming Control Board said Tuesday his agency was been notified of Casino MonteLago's closure, but hasn't been told whether it's permanent or temporary.
Casino general manager Marcus Suan issued a statement calling the closure unfortunate and says the business is hopeful the issues will be resolved soon.
The property previously closed March 14, 2010, after struggling during the recession, and remained dark until May of the next year.
Casino MonteLago features slot machines, electronic table games and a restaurant called Harry's.
Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.