April 19, 2015
LAS VEGAS (AP) - No one was hurt, but two floors of a residential tower were evacuated and southbound lanes were closed briefly on the Las Vegas Strip while firefighters doused a condominium kitchen fire.
Clark County spokesman Dan Kulin says firefighters responded a
little before 5 p.m. Wednesday to the 33rd floor of the Sky Las
Vegas high-rise on Las Vegas Boulevard near Sahara Avenue.
No one was home at the time, and fire sprinklers helped contain
the fire until firefighters arrived.
Kulin says the fire was traced to the stove, and damage was
estimated at $140,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.