Electric Daisy Attendee Dies From Ecstasy Overdose

By: AP Email
By: AP Email

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Authorities say a 24-year-old California man who was found unresponsive in the parking lot of the Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas died of an Ecstasy overdose.

Clark County coroner's officials have ruled the death of San Leandro resident Montgomery Tsang an accident. They say cardiac enlargement was also a factor.

Tsang was taken to the hospital and died after the first night of the massive electronic dance music festival, which attracted about 134,000 people on each of its three nights.

Event producer Insomniac issued a statement afterward saying it was "deeply saddened" by the death and hoped attendees would keep the gathering safe.

The coroner has not ruled on the cause of death for 25-year-old festival attendee Anthony Anaya, who was found unresponsive in a hotel and later died.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 266510361 - kolotv.com/a?a=266510361