Need a Passport?

LAS VEGAS (AP) - The Las Vegas City Clerk's office is now offering passport and passport photo services to Las Vegas residents who need to obtain a U.S. Passport or passport card. Officials say anyone planning to travel to Mexico, Canada, Bermuda and the Caribbean will have to have a U.S. Passport or Passport Card for travel beginning in June 2009.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 42141387 -
Gray Television, Inc.