August 3, 2015
NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nev. (AP) - North Las Vegas police say a
3-year-old boy died after drinking liquid commercial grout cleaner
at his home.
Police spokesman Tim Bedwell said Tuesday the death has not been
ruled an accident or a homicide.
He says investigators are waiting for a coroner's report to make
Hospital officials reported the death as a poisoning.
Police say the child was taken to Sunrise Hospital and Medical
Center in Las Vegas just before 6 p.m. Monday. He died about four
Authorities say child protective services and police responded
to the hospital.
Copyright 2015 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.