LAS VEGAS (AP) - Fire officials have not said what sparked a fire that gutted a Las Vegas-area pet hospital and killed dozens of animals late Saturday.
The blaze tore through the Paradise Pet Hospital about 11 p.m. Saturday, and reports were that firefighters were unable to rescue
any of the animals inside.
Employees arrived Sunday morning stunned by the damage, while cleanup crews worked to secure the building and firefighters looked
for clues in the charred remains as to what started the fire.
The facility near UNLV treats sick pets and boards animals while
their owners are away.
(Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)