January 30, 2015
Henderson fire officials say an unattended oil lamp is to blame for a fire that damaged a Green Valley home overnight.
No one was home at the time, and no injuries are reported.
The fire was reported a little before 4 a.m. at a two-story house on New Salem Avenue.
That's off Paseo Verde Parkway, not far from the Green Valley Ranch hotel-casino.
Fire damage was limited to the living room, but there's smoke damage throughout the house.
Officials estimate damage at about $45,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.