- War Machine, a mixed martial arts fighter accused of brutally beating his porn star ex-girlfriend in Las Vegas and fleeing to the Los Angeles area, told a California judge he won't contest his transfer in custody back to Nevada.
- A Nevada judge has closed a criminal case against Flavor Flav, after she was told the 55-year-old rapper and reality TV star completed a required domestic violence counseling course.
- A Nevada state senator, a church pastor, a former Las Vegas sheriff and a women's shelter official launched a signature-gathering drive to put a gun purchase background check initiative on the 2016 statewide ballot.
- A deputy public defender in Las Vegas raised a question about the mental state of a woman facing multiple felony charges in a deadly crime spree that included a carjacking, two home invasions and a stabbing before police shot her alleged accomplice dead.
- Las Vegas police say a man who was shot by police when he charged them with a knife had prepared for a confrontation with officers and had rigged up a makeshift bullet proof vest with a Corian cutting board.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.