Posted: 12:00 PM
- Two fledgling professional fighters in Las Vegas are suing Floyd Mayweather Jr. and producers of a cable TV show, alleging they never consented to be part of a promotional training bout depicted as a "dog house" fight that was supposed to last until someone quit.
Updated: 1:37 PM
- Nevada taxi regulators have approved a rate hike that would make cab rides in Las Vegas and surrounding areas the second most expensive among U.S. metropolitan areas with tourism-based economies.
Posted: 11:37 AM
- A 31-year-old former Las Vegas casino worker has been sentenced in federal court to probation and to pay a portion of about $232,000 in restitution for his role in what authorities say was an $800,000 betting fraud scheme.
Posted: 11:56 AM
- A Las Vegas man was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison and ordered to pay a share of almost $193,000 in restitution for his role in an income tax refund scam that used other people's information to apply for First-Time Home Buyers Credit refunds.
Posted: 11:28 AM
- A national conservative group says it's buying $820,000 in ads in a Nevada congressional district that's been considered a relatively sure bet for Democratic incumbent Rep. Steven Horsford.
- The president of a gay conservatives group in Nevada says that if he could, he'd likely withdraw a complaint alleging Clark County officials illegally issued same-sex marriage licenses before the state's gay marriage ban was struck down earlier this month.
- Authorities say a 55-year-old man who was arrested last week in Boulder City on a driving under the influence charge was found dead in his jail cell during the weekend at the Henderson city lockup.
- A fire official in says a 47-year-old man was found unconscious and his 8-year-old son was treated for smoke inhalation after a smoky weekend fire in the kitchen of a southern Nevada timeshare unit.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.