Posted: 1:42 PM
- Parents who pushed to change Nevada school bullying law after their 13-year-old daughter killed herself are asking a federal magistrate judge to prevent farewell notes the girl wrote from being made public.
Updated: 11:42 AM
- A defense lawyer said Friday he'll seek bail for a former volunteer Las Vegas police Explorer facing multiple felony charges including lewdness, child sexual assault and kidnapping involving an underage schoolgirl.
- The 19-year-old man accused of fatally shooting a mother in a Las Vegas neighborhood says in a taped confession that he mistook her for drug thugs who had threatened him and his family.
- Operators of a coal-fired power plant outside Las Vegas are agreeing to pay $4.3 million to settle a lawsuit and clean up contamination that neighboring Native Americans blame for health problems and water pollution.
- The parents of a 6-year-old boy who was pulled from the bottom of a wave pool at Cowabunga Bay are suing the water park, claiming that the boy now has severe neurological impairments.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.