- Nevada is one of only a handful of states not reporting the D68 Virus. That means test have not been ordered for the CDC to confirm a patient has the virus locally. But experts say that doesn't mean the virus hasn't already made an appearance.
- A Nevada transportation official says it could take two week and cost up to $2 million to repair a section of Interstate 15 damaged by flooding in recent days south of the Virgin River resort town of Mesquite.
- An ex-federal official who hosted a lavish, $800,000 conference in Las Vegas that sparked a congressional investigation into government spending has been indicted on fraud charges.
- Cash-strapped North Las Vegas might have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in back pay and legal costs to a police officer fired in 2007 after a complaint about a parking ticket.
- A federal judge has refused to block the release of oil and gas leases in Nevada that critics say will be used for hydraulic fracturing that could harm sage grouse and cause more environmental damage than the Bureau of Land Management admits.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.