- Game wardens at the Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW) are seeking the public’s help to solve the illegal killing of at least six elk, including four cows and two calves, in two different incidents in Lincoln County.
- Two fledgling professional fighters in Las Vegas are suing Floyd Mayweather Jr. and producers of a cable TV show, alleging they never consented to be part of a promotional training bout depicted as a "dog house" fight that was supposed to last until someone quit.
- Nevada taxi regulators have approved a rate hike that would make cab rides in Las Vegas and surrounding areas the second most expensive among U.S. metropolitan areas with tourism-based economies.
- A 31-year-old former Las Vegas casino worker has been sentenced in federal court to probation and to pay a portion of about $232,000 in restitution for his role in what authorities say was an $800,000 betting fraud scheme.
- A Las Vegas man was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison and ordered to pay a share of almost $193,000 in restitution for his role in an income tax refund scam that used other people's information to apply for First-Time Home Buyers Credit refunds.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.