December 20, 2014
A two year-old in Arkansas got his arm stuck in a gumball machine while trying to snag a treat on Monday.
Fire crews were called in and they ended up taking the machine apart to free the child.
When it was all over, little Terrell Parks was still holding on to the gumball he grabbed.
Terrell was not injured and he got to keep his gum ball along with a few extra.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.