Posted: 10:46 AM
- NDOT is announcing a project to repave and enhance Kingsbury Grade (State Route 207) will be mostly done months ahead of schedule. Major work on the project, originally scheduled to continue through next summer, has substantially completed this week.
Updated: 9:18 AM
- Benefits include the company covering 99% of employee health insurance premiums. Catered meals a few times a week, a gym, a doctor's office where employees can video chat in privacy with a doctor in real time if they are feeling ill.
- The Washoe County Sheriff's Office is hoping social media can help solve cold cases and arrest those who have outstanding warrants. Wednesday the 19th of November was the kickoff date for Warrant Wednesday.
- A 78-year-old Reno man is charged with the murder of his wife, the second murder case in two weeks involving domestic disputes. Reno police are looking for ways to prevent these crimes.
- The Nevada Supreme Court is fast-tracking a ruling on whether state courts in Reno or Las Vegas should properly hear an attempt by state taxi regulators to prevent ride-sharing company Uber Technologies from operating in the state.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.