Gas Restored to Spanish Springs Customers After Gas Leak

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

SPARKS, NV - An evacuation of several Sparks homes is over after a gas leak Monday afternoon.

Monday afternoon about 3:30, NV Energy says, someone in a vehicle accidentally hit the gas meter at a home at 3245 Gerona Court. There was a strong smell of gas in the area and surrounding homes were cleared as a precaution. Gas was shut off to the area and neighbors were allowed back in.

There is no report of injuries.

NV Energy crews have fixed the leak and restored gas to the six affected homes in the neighborhood...


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 241208061 - kolotv.com/a?a=241208061
Gray Television, Inc.