Firefighters Battle Fire at Sparks Home

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

It took firefighters more than two hours to put out a fire that took over a Sparks home on Wednesday morning. The fire broke out around 8:55 a.m. on the corner of D Street and 18th Street.

None of the family members were inside at the time, but a man who helps out the family was and he ran out when he saw smoke.

It is unknown at this time what caused the fire, but authorities say it may have started in the basement.

The family has three dogs and one cat. Two pregnant dogs are still missing. Stay tuned to KOLO News Now and our web channel as this story develops.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLO-TV 4850 Ampere Drive Reno, NV 89502
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 108755869 - kolotv.com/a?a=108755869