September 19, 2014
Open houses are scheduled for RTC Service Cuts
· Monday, Jan. 5 from 4-7 p.m. at the North Hills Raley's Community Room;
· Tuesday, Jan. 6 from 6-8 a.m. and 5 to 7 p.m. at the RTC Transfer Center at Meadowood Mall;
· Wednesday, Jan. 7 from 1:30 -4:30 p.m. at RTC CENTENNIAL PLAZA in Sparks;
· Friday, Jan. 9 from 7-9 a.m. and 3-5 p.m.
· Saturday, Jan. 10 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at RTC CITICENTER's South Building.
Following the open houses, the RTC board will take public testimony and comment on proposed RTC transit service cuts
· Jan.16, no earlier than 9 a.m. at RTC offices at 2050 Villanova Drive.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.