Posted: 5:10 AM
- Taco Bell and Pizza Hut say they're getting rid of artificial colors and flavors, making them the latest big food companies scrambling to distance themselves from ingredients people might find unappetizing.
Posted: 1:41 AM
- Prosecutors in the Colorado theater shooting trial say they are moving closer toward the heart of their case: whether James Holmes was legally insane when he committed one of the worst mass shootings in U.S. history.
Posted: 4:14 AM
- Officials from Plains All American Pipeline have downgraded the amount of oil that may have spilled. The new estimate of the worst-case volume of oil released is 101,000 gallons. That's about 4,200 gallons less than previously thought.
- A tornado raged through a city on the U.S.-Mexico border Monday, destroying homes, flinging cars like matchsticks and ripping an infant from its mother's arms. At least 13 people were killed, authorities said.
- Americans are marking Memorial Day today. President Barack Obama is hosting a breakfast this morning with organizations that support military family and families of the fallen. Then Obama will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns, followed by remarks at Arlington National Cemetery.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.