- Former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is returning to Capitol Hill on Wednesday to help kick-start a longshot campaign to expand criminal background checks to all commercial firearms sales.
- The family of a 13-year-old girl declared brain-dead after her sleep apnea operation went awry is suing the hospital that treated her, alleging doctors were slow to respond when she began coughing up blood.
- House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi says she was so upset she was near tears during Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's address to Congress about the threat posed by Iran.
- Congress is sending President Barack Obama a bill to fund the Department of Homeland Security through the end of the budget year, without overturning the president's immigration policies.
- Fiat Chrysler overcame freezing temperatures and a barrage of Northeast snowstorms to post a 6 percent U.S. sales gain last month, a sign that the customers brushed off the snow and continued to buy cars.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.